Strictly HDR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HDR RealEstate Pictures

2 posters

Go down

HDR RealEstate Pictures Empty HDR RealEstate Pictures

Post by DMC 2009-03-05, 18:12

Just curious, how hard would it be to get into the job of taking HDR photos of Real estate for a company.. Ever seen some of the home pictures online, on the real estate sites, not so attractive.... I'd think that an HDR photo would sell the house much faster and maybee put some cash in my pocket??? what do you all think?????

Dave
DMC
DMC

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

HDR RealEstate Pictures Empty Re: HDR RealEstate Pictures

Post by honez 2009-03-06, 02:18

DMC wrote:Just curious, how hard would it be to get into the job of taking HDR photos of Real estate for a company.. Ever seen some of the home pictures online, on the real estate sites, not so attractive.... I'd think that an HDR photo would sell the house much faster and maybee put some cash in my pocket??? what do you all think?????

Dave
I've thought about this before too. Not sure there's going to be a much of a paying market for it though, depends on how/where you sell your services I guess. A wide angle lens would be a must-have for interior shots though. Perhaps you could do a compare and contrast with normal house pics vs HDR wide angle at a few local real estate agents to see what they think and if they'd be willing to part with their not-so-hard-earned cash. Let us know how you go if you do.
honez
honez

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down